If you haven’t noticed yet, I’ve discovered a new passion for personal branding photography. As more people enter the world of freelancing, branding is a bigger buzz word than ever. As a photographer based in Lansing, Michigan, I’ve met so many incredible business owners! From creatives, florists, financial advisors, pet sitters, hair stylists, estheticians, senior home placement advisors, etc, and the one thing they have in common is that they’re all small businesses owned by an individual. Giving your potential clients the chance to get to know you before they even reach out, starts to build that trust.
You might not realize it, but personal branding photography is an investment and a tool that can help you grow your small business. Why take a chance that people will know what your brand is all about when you can tell them yourself? You won’t always be able to control how potential customers perceive your brand, but you can take steps to ensure that your story is as clear as possible. Below is a list of personal branding photos can actually boost your business!
6 Ways Personal Branding Photos Can Boost Your Business
- Add compelling images to your website | If you want to grab a website visitor’s attention in an authentic way, you’re going to need engaging photos. They don’t want to see generic stock photos either – they want to know who they might be doing business with. The copy is definitely still important, but people are also very visual, which is why quality photos matter. The photos on your site should serve a purpose and not simply be placeholders.
2. Personalize your marketing material | If you print business cards, leaflets or design any other marketing material to promote your business, it’s important to have professional images that you can incorporate. By adding photos, your brand also becomes more recognizable to clients – an important factor in building trust.
3. Create unique social media content | Social media can give your brand a lot of exposure and adding your photo to some of your posts will help boost your credibility. Social media is personal, which means existing and potential customers need to be able to relate to you. Knowing who you’re engaging with online automatically makes them more trustworthy and believable.
4. Liven up your email signature | An email signature that has a photo automatically stands out more. It also solidifies that you’re a professional who is transparent and confident in what they do. Plus, if you chat to a client over email for several weeks, it makes meeting you for the first time more comfortable and natural because they know what you look like.
5. Send your photo along with guest posts | If you are a blogger for other websites, you should always be adding a professional photo to your bio. A bio photo might be small but it does help create a more consistent and trustworthy online image, especially once you start writing for multiple websites.
6. Enhance your PR efforts | Approaching publications and PR firms about publicity opportunities? Professional branding photos are a must! If you want to position yourself as an expert in your sector, a good photo goes a long way. Plus, a reputable publication or firm will always ask you to send a photo anyway. When you take your business seriously, others will too.
Personal branding photos ensure that you’re showing up professionally and consistently online
It also gives your marketing and content a personal edge that will help you stand out from competitors. One afternoon can give you the boost you need to grow your business in a big way.
Reach out today to learn more about booking your own personal branding session!
“Personal branding photos ensure that you’re showing up professionally and consistently online.”
Pin this image to save and read again later!
michigan branding photographer, lansing michigan branding photographer, personal branding photographer, personal branding photography, jackson michigan branding photographer, jackson michigan personal branding photographer, michigan headshot photographer, lansing michigan headshot photographer